Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bizarre

As part of an experiment, I went without my meds this last week, and came back on them again this week. Noticeable changes include:
increased introversion;
increased sensitivity to things;
a tendency to block off my emotions to guard them;
and obviously, increased focus.
I'm not sure how I feel about these things. It's too hard to pick up on energy from others. On the other hand, I had an experience today where I simply noticed things I did not before - the movement of a body being key among them. Just watching the muscles move, the... overall smoothness of movement... I was in a VERY strange mood for almost 2 hours, totally enraptured watching my friend work out. It was weird, but I liked it. I'll post again when I have time to think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment