Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girls :O

And now the age old mystery: Women. I'm curious as to what exactly goes through a girls mind - especially some of the "logic" I get. There almost seems to be a hidden emphasis placed on emotions, and while this allows me to make jokes about "woman logic" I'm a little curious as to what causes this. I can kind of understand emotions tainting your reasoning, but that is far more common in girls than guys. I see more stress and worry from girls, and more concern for their image. Care to give me any insight?

Also, out of curiosity, what do you look for in a guy? I tend to look for someone with enthusiasm, tempered with wisdom. I, being a colder person (not willingly! also, in flux? <--- reason I'm not dating), am attracted to warmer people.

No comments:

Post a Comment